This will be a pilot programme for what we hope will become a regular (and fascinating) OCA training day.
- Mechanical advantage T method
- Rescue toys found on a fire engine
- Lowering and raising loads (canoes)
- Rescue training standards, levels and competencies. Primacy – who is in charge of river rescue?
- Integrating with the emergency services, or how do I help when something has gone wrong?
- River search where and how to look.
Those attending will be asked to provide feedback on how to develop the day in the longer term.
Click HERE for the booking form 🙂
**** And Chris’ Canoefest Team entry ****
**** And Tim’s Canoefest Team entry ****