On Monday 4th, the Canoefest team will be based at Llangollen Outdoors – formerly known as Mile End Mill.
Highlights will include:
- River Rescue & Incident Management for Canoeists – with Chris Onions and Tim Bird
- “Does Leadership Exist” with Dave Kohn-Hollins
- Upstream Travel with Jules Burnard
- C-Boaters @ Play
Half-day coaching is available at 1:4 levels for £15 / morning (10am-1pm) or afternoon (2pm-5pm).
This is all in addition to Monday‘s “core” activities – which are as follows:
- Independent play on the Dee at Llangollen Outdoors (AKA Mile End Mill)
- River trip on the lower Dee – finishing in Chester – with Dan Spry and Mike Fennell
- A jaunt over the stunning Pontcysyllte Aquaduct (Llangollen) – With Mark-Jan and Vicky Dielemans